Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

It's Like Coming Home

I'm in Mississippi right now. The state motto is currently: It's like coming home. They're good, those Mississippi tourism people; it really is like coming home. It's fun for like...five hours and then you're ready to leave. No, really. Could someone come get me?

It's not that bad. Just dull. It's good to see my grandparents, though. We're coming back on Friday--Me, Matt, and Jenn--and their goal is to get back before 6:00 so they can get the dogs from the vet. So I should be in town for dinner, if there are plans. Additionally, my cell phone has no bars, so calling isn't the best way to reach me. I should get whatever voicemail you leave when we get back into service range. Oh, Em--thanks for calling. I didn't get your message until yesterday afternoon because I was lazy and didn't ever go get my phone out of my car. I hope I get to see you while you're in town.

Someone has flipped Daniel's annoying switch, and he's pestering me to use the computer. So that's all. Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home