Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Late, as usual

So I missed posting yesterday, but most of you know why. Actually, we kind of had a blog-circle meeting, if you think about it. Anyway. Yeah...I was hanging out with the shady characters that I've linked to. We had pot roast and marshmallows and fire.

It was really cool to see everyone again. Strange, in that, "whoa, it's been such a long time." kind of way, but cool. And I found Emily's Mom's house without getting lost. You don't realize how long it's been until it's pitch black and you're not really sure why you feel like you should turn left.

As far as I know, the two Andrews spent the night with Emily and William, and the more I think about it, I kind of wish I had, too. Sleeping here alone was very strange, and I had to stop and get gas at 1:30 in the morning. It was cold. Plus, I don't see Athens Andrew as much as I could (considering he and I live in the same city) and I don't see Spartan Andrew ever at all since he's all rocking the North West vibe with Emily and William. But these damn papers need to get done, or I will die this week. I'll probably die anyway.

I bought a two gig jump drive for thirty dollars today. The one gigs were seventy dollars. Thanksgiving sales rock.

I just downloaded firefox for Edwin (the Macbook, for those of you who don't know), so that's exciting. I'm also so tired I'm dizzy. That's how it works around here.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home