Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Mutiny

Do you ever catch yourself thinking that it's too quiet and start thinking about the possible rebellions that could be forming against you?

No? Um...yeah, I don't either...not at all. No, seriously though, it's really quiet. Part of that could be the fact that my phone is lost. Not lost lost--I think it's in my car. But my car's in the deck and I really don't want to walk out and get it. And half the hall went to a concert tonight. But it's still quiet enough to be suspicious.

I think I might be getting Carpel Tunnel Syndrome. I also think I could be imagining that. I have pain in my elbow. Is that a symptom of anything cool?

Like our Athens Andrew, I'm dying. There is too much to do and not enough time. But we'll see how this posting thing holds up. New rule: Two posts in one day, or two posts on consecutive days count the same as every other day. Deal with it.

I'm going to go find Diane and see if she wants to watch Barton Fink. Hopefully I won't be ambushed by a band of angry residents on the way to her room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home