Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

No Time

I feel like I've been running almost non-stop since Sunday night. We pulled off our presentation, though, and it went well except for the very last clip which we shouldn't have shown anyway (we were out of time). But of the three presentations I've done for this teacher, this, I think was the best. The handout kicked ass, but that's because I made it. ;)

But yeah. Things have been crazy. I still haven't totally finished the post from two days ago, and you'd think...hey, you're writing now, yeah? So go do it. But I'm halfway afraid that if I don't make a post right now there won't be one later, and Andrew and I are update buddies and I can't let him down. The long sentences are a result of sleep deprivation, I think.

I have my Creative Writing class in 45 minutes, which means there's like 20 minutes before I need to leave and head to class. I haven't read the stories for this week, and they're sitting next to me right now. But I'm not interested in them. Not really. And that class...I mean, there's a chance we won't even discuss the stories anyway. You never know with this guy. He seems like a cool person--he really does. And I'm all for hands-off teaching styles. But seriously. There's a point at which some sort of progress needs to be made.

Ok. I really should read. And finish my soda. Have you guys tried Vault? It's like sprite with caffeine. It's not the best, but it's better than it sounds. Absolutely horrible with mint gum, though. Trust me.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:42 PM, November 08, 2006 , Blogger Andrew Mills said...

    I saw the pictures of Sapelo with you in them on FaceBook and...

    1. I really am kind of jealous, now. It looked like alot of fun. The holding of the alligator looked quite fun.

    2. Jack is adorable, and it looks like he adores you. Maybe you're not going to have kids, but I bet you Matt's kids will love Aunt Erin the best.

    3. I like how you're wearing your hair now. I look forward to seeing it in person over Thanksgiving.

    --Andrew

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home