Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Pre-Concert Buzz

The second best part of a BNL concert is the excitement in the week beforehand. I've been totally stoked all week because...dude! BNL! Thursday! and now it's Thursday and I'm just bouncing. I can't wait.

I'm going home after I finish this message, since the concert is in Gwinnett. The plan is to hang out there and do laundry until Lauren gets to Alpharetta, then I'll go get pick her up and we'll head to dinner. And then it's concert time. :) After that, I'll return to Athens.

And it's that last part that has my mother all worried, but I've gone back that late before! It's my favorite time to drive! And I really don't want to stay. So I think I'll have to put my foot down. Which is always fun with my mom, let me tell you.

I'm afraid I can't wait any longer, guys. I'm going to go ahead and go home. Because the sooner I get home, the sooner the concert will be. If you don't hear from me for a few days it's because I've convinced the guys to take me on the road with them--I'll get a degree in Canadian Studies.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:30 PM, November 09, 2006 , Blogger Andrew Mills said...

    You have no idea how jealous I am right now.

    Will you take pictures?
    Will you tell me how great it is?

    Martina's mom once attempted to force me to stay at her house, rather than drive back to Athens at 1 in the morning. But she was unsucessful, because there's nothing like driving without other cars on the road.

    --Andrew

     
  • At 1:11 PM, November 10, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oooh! BNL! Lucky! Btw, we totally rock at this every other day thing. I'll update later today to keep it going. YEAH!

     
  • At 11:51 AM, November 11, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It's a good long post. Now you have to update. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home