Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Three Things

1. My friends and I went to a Bluegrass concert tonight. It was pretty awesome. How can you not like music with lyrics like this: "There's a rabbit in the log and I ain't got no dog / How will I get him I know (I know) / I'll get me a briar and I'll twist it in his hair / That's how I'll get him I know." Seriously. Plus, the tickets were free. You gotta love the FRC, man. The perks are great.

2. I though of an idea that's so creepy even I'm a bit bothered by it. Yeah, I know. So I'm thinking I might have to write something using it, but I'm not sure what form it should be in. Or if I can even handle it. It kind of makes me feel icky. (What's worse is that I bet it's been done before.)

3. I've lost my UGA ID and it's kinda bugging me. I've been good; everytime I've found a lost ID, I've tried to make sure it got back to it's owner. Mine has not surfaced yet. Those of you who aren't part of the UGA culture (heh, that's an oxymoron) might not understand how vital this is. I can't get the paper in the morning. I can't get into my dorm. I can't do laundry. This is distressing. Please use your psychic energy to will the ID card back into my pocket where it belongs.

(Oh, and I'm trying to update every other day for November. Anyone want to match that? We can be update buddies.)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:54 AM, November 04, 2006 , Blogger Merrrrde said...

    Sorry about Theodore. Sad time, sad times.

    The last fish I had got a full-dress funeral. We had the viewing on a porcelain platter, and buried him with much pomp and ceremony in a white envelope in the woods.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home