Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

It's not that I'm in a bad mood.

It's just that bad things keep happening.

My computer decided that firefox was no longer a friend. The thing that sucks is that I wasn't even there when it happened...it spazzed out when I was in class. Now I don't have any of my bookmarks. This sucks.

And my eggs were overcooked. That sucks, too. But I suppose that's what I get for microwaving them.

I need to watch my blockbuster movie before tomorrow night. I also need to watch Scrubs. I like Scrubs.

Jack reminded me today that I really don't want kids. I like watching them, but I really don't think they're what I want to do full time.

I think I'm going to go check the mail before I settle in for a night of logging submisions and watching tv. Eurgh.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home