Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Ouch

So I got a speeding ticket today. I'd feel bad about it, but truth is, I really deserved it. Not that I was going particularly fast, I just speed all the time. So yeah, I got what was coming to me.

What gets me is I'm normally never that sloppy. Like, I always just go 1o over. But today I was going way fast on 85, and when I got off, I didn't really change my pattern. And I saw the cops around, which is usually my sign to slow down. But I kept going. I don't know what I was thinking.

The other funny thing is I usually don't go that way, and I was thinking I'd rather go the way I normally go, but I didn't. And now I have a ticket. A decent ticket, so I'll have to tell my parents. I already sent them the e-mail, actually.

I don't know.

And I'm still pissed off about this new blogger thing. I don't like it.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home