Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I hate other people.

I've been wanting this section of ENGL 4800 since I started registration last year, but I couldn't ever get a spot and the lady who runs the POD's (meaning she has to clear you so you can register) said I was fifth on the list of approvals . Then today, three hours before drop/add ends (because drop/add is only four days at UGA even though we have five days of classes), a spot pops up. But of course, she's out of the office so I can't get cleared so I can't take this class, which would coincidentally solve all my scheduling problems.

This sucks.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:12 PM, August 22, 2007 , Blogger Andrew Mills said...

    Why was she out of the office on the last day of drop/add?

    Bitch.

    And what is English 4800?

    At PCC, the person who can issue POD can also issue you permission for late-add. Is it that way at UGA? If it is, you could shame her into adding you in late.

    I miss you. You are getting a mix CD in the mail soon, plus some other stuff that I've been meaning to send to you since May. Nothing too exciting, but something to check your mail for nonetheless.

    All my love.
    --Andrew

     
  • At 4:41 AM, August 24, 2007 , Blogger The Wayward E said...

    Your genetics/writing class sounds like W's dream course. I'm not even going to tell him about it, because he'll probably cry.

    That said, I'm really sorry about your scheduling problems. I think you should egg her car. Or her corkboard, or something.

     
  • At 6:37 PM, September 03, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I can understand that. My roommate really needed a French class, and she was all signed up, but then two days before classes started, they cancelled her class, and they won't let her in another one. I'm sorry your problem involved a woman who wasn't where she was supposed to be. How are classes otherwise?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home