Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

AIPTO: Andiwork II (Andy Creeggan)

Who? So I said all the Ladies would get their own spot, and to be completely technical, Andy is no longer in BNL. But he was once, and I think that deserves a bit of a shout out. Andy is Jim’s brother, and he left the band after their second album, I think. He went to McGill University, which makes me kind of jealous. He also plays a million different instruments, which also makes me kind of jealous. Actually, I’ll just come out and say that I’m jealous of Andy Creeggan. If I weren’t supposed to be working on my paper, I’d write more, but Andy and his casual sophistication makes my mind roll.
Why it’s awesome: This is just such a cool compilation that it makes me ache not to own the first Andiwork. I think my brother may be getting it for me for Christmas, though. He’s a good kid. Anyway, if my life were a movie, I’d want this music playing in the background. It’s modern but still classical and kind of jazzy and a little experimental. I love it.
In One Word: Brown
Song Rec: Lullaby and With Dad. The latter kind of relates to the decoration of the blog.
Link: TheBrothersCreeggan.com

1 Comments:

  • At 5:46 PM, November 29, 2007 , Blogger Andrew Mills said...

    I love how you call your brother a good kid.

    And I like that Andy named his album Andiwork.

    And I love how everyone in BNL has a side project. Except...does Ed? Have we covered Ed, yet?

    --Andrew

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home