Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

AIPTO: Poetry and Airplanes (Teitur)

Who? I don’t know much about this guy, except that he’s from the Faroe Islands, which are part of Denmark. I could be making that up, though. All I really remember is that Andrew asked me once where this guy was from and I think that was the answer. I have a term paper due tomorrow (for Film Theory, which is my only really serious class) and I have no time to look things up.
Why it’s awesome: Again, term paper. Smooth voice. Interesting sound. Good lyrics. Kind of storybook-ish.
In One Word: Dough
Song Rec: Joesephine
Link: Teitur.com (I don’t know that that’s actually the website, but I need to get this posted and get back to work.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home