Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Albums I’m Pleased to Own: An explanation

So a month of posting every day, although not un-doable, is kind of daunting. Especially this semester because there isn’t much to say, or at least much that I care to write down. So I’m going to focus on the CDs I'm glad to have around. Lame? Perhaps. But it’s what I’ve chosen to do. I’ll try to avoid using the word awesome, since they’ve probably already qualified as such in my mind if they’ve made the list.

But Erin, you say, we know you love BNL and Guster. Aren’t you just going to tell us about their albums for a month?

Not quite. The rule is no more than two albums per artist. This doesn’t mean I can’t throw their sidebands into the mix as well, but you won’t be getting the full BNL collection (…which is amazingly large).

So, I guess that’s it. I’m kind of making this up as I go, so I might change things around or something. I don’t know. It’s November. I don’t have to follow the rules.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:36 PM, November 01, 2007 , Blogger Andrew Mills said...

    So if this is almost daunting, then I guess you're sort of "Braving" November.

    Sorry. Couldn't help myself. The albums are a cool idea. I'd like to know what you have in your catalogue besides BNL and Guster, since I think most of the stuff you send me is downloaded. I didn't even realize you still bought CDs, actually. But cool that you do.

    Why is there nothing to talk about this semester? Is it just super boring, or super lame, or what?

    --Andrew

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home