Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Notes

First: yesterday, today, and tomorrow, I’m posting from Columbia, Mississippi. There isn’t high speed internet here, but we’re lucky it’s not dial-up any more. Seriously guys. It takes close to ten minutes to load a page. NaBloPoMo is about commitment, though. Even when keeping your end of the bargain means not getting comments, not deleting your crappy entries (which would be most of them), and posting from your eighty-year-old Grandfather’s bedroom.

To that end, all the songs up until Sunday were uploaded on Tuesday morning so don’t wait around if you’re going to download them. I don’t know how long they’ll last and I can’t do that kind of stuff here. Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM, November 22, 2007 , Blogger Andrew Mills said...

    Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

    Sucks you're in Missisippi.

    The song I most remember from the Charlie Brown musical was that "Happiness is..." song, that always made me feel good.

    Anyway, I miss you and wish you were here. And I don't think your posts are crappy. I kind of wanted to put the one about Steven Page on my fridge, but I don't have any magnets. :(

    --Andrew

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home