Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

It's December

It feels weird to not update. And when I read this on The Queen's blog, I kind of wanted to do it, and then Andrew (the one who didn't tell me about any of his performances this year) posted a meme on his blog and I figured I might as well. Here we go.

Seven Random Things (about me).

1. I own three coffee makers (all different) and an espresso machine. I don't drink coffee every day.

2. I really enjoy giving blood. I've given blood three times this year, and plan to give blood again in a week and a half.

3. I'm considerably more upset than I should be that my mom isn't making her peppermint candy this year. Every time I think about it I feel like crying, and I don't even really like the stuff that much.

4. Sometimes I stomp my foot on the floor while I'm sitting at my desk, kind of like a horse kicks the ground. I don't usually realize I'm doing it until I've done it.

5. Although I like all the shows I watch on TV, I kind of hope one of them gets canceled so I can stop watching.

6. I don't think any of my secrets are interesting enough to make it onto the PostSecret site.

7. All things being equal, I prefer tuna salad made with honey mustard over mayo.


I tag Emily, not because she hasn't update in over a month but because she's coming in less than a week.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:31 PM, December 02, 2007 , Blogger Andrew Mills said...

    Why isn't she making it this year?

    -Andrew

     
  • At 10:38 PM, December 02, 2007 , Blogger the queen said...

    I used to enjoy giving the blood. Then one day the Red Cross called, and I said Id been diagnosed with MS, would that be a problem, and MY GOD by the time I hung up I felt like filth. And just this month I hear they'll accept my blood again. I am torn.

     
  • At 1:57 AM, December 03, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I know, I've been really bad about annoucing performances and what not this semester. That will change in the next. I promise.

    I, too, like giving blood, but I don't go as often as I can. Which is kind of inexcusable, since we have a Red Cross depot or blood bank or whatever here in Athens.

    Fortunately - or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it - I'm not having sex so I can still give blood. I kind of hate that rule, you know?

     
  • At 8:23 PM, December 04, 2007 , Blogger oneifbyland said...

    so i feel awful because i didn't really comment on your 30 days of awesome. they were awesome and i kind of like the bnl people more now. not that i didn't; i just didn't know anything about them. at all. and now i do. so yay.

    anyway--i can't give blood because i lived a significant amount of time in a mad cow country. #2 in the world, go switzerland! and also the tattoo. i kind of wish i could give blood.

    totally feeling you on the application thing.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home