Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Friday, November 21, 2008

A confession

So about a month ago a friend of mine asked me for a favor. The gist of it was she wanted to invite me to a free game and if I stayed for three days she'd get extra points. So all I had to do was log in once a day for four days and everything would be good.

Except I can't stop. I should just walk away but there's something about it that's oddly appealing. The ponies, you guys. This game is called Ponystars and despite my feelings that I should not be playing a game called ponystars I kind of enjoy it. On the plus side it's a very low-maintenance game and you only have to log in once a day. And you get to breed ponies. Colorful ponies. And as dumb as it is, it's kind of relaxing. Like a sand garden without the mess.

So what I'm saying is, let me know if you want to play and I'll send you an invitation. That and I am the lame champion.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home