Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Thursday, November 06, 2008

I half-way feel like telling you about all the suck that's been going on but I don't really feel like it. Living in this house exhausts me. It's so hard to be positive here. Remind me to talk about house hunting one day when I feel like being negative. Not that I'm not totally excited at the prospect of buying a house, just that I really, really wish it were moving faster.

Instead, I'm giving you a music video. Oh, and a joyous music video it is. Seriously, I can't think about it an not smile because it's such a great combination of awesome and horrible. Mostly in that it's so randomly horrible it's awesome.




No really. They were completely serious. That's the actual video for this song.

I love those boys. I really, really do.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:16 PM, November 07, 2008 , Blogger Andrew Mills said...

    So those are clips from a TV show or a movie, right? Because then it sort of does make sense.

    And you know, if you can find a decent in-the-meantime job, renting's not all that bad. Just find a month-to-month somewhere around Chattanooga, and work at a coffee shop or something. Tell your parents you want to be closer to prospective houses so you don't have to spend so much on gas. That way, their feelings don't get hurt.

    OR wait to go house-hunting again until I'm home for Thanksgiving, because I will totally help you out with that shit. And by "help out" I mean "try to convince you to buy all of the houses that I like".

    Anyway, what I'm trying to say here is that I'm sorry you're having such a bad time. I've sort of been having a shit quarter, so I can empathize, kinda. I'm in that state where all I ever want to do is jump in a car and speed torward the horizon, which you and I both know is a very dangerous state to be in.

    Stay strong.

    --Andrew

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home