Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

I said I was going to have house pictures today but I let my mother borrow my camera battery and I don't know where her camera is. This is my fault because she's let me borrow two of her batteries and they're both somewhere in storage now. Don't let me borrow things while I'm moving. Anyway, I'll hopefully have them tomorrow and we can play House Hunters: Chattanooga Edition.

In other news, NaBloPoMo is almost over, which means I've almost totally rocked it. I think I liked the themed stuff from last year because it kept me from having those blah days with nothing to say. To be fair, though, I never did a post that just said Rar rar rar rar rar. And I was totally tempted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home