Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Niagara Falls: September 24-29, 2008


It was a good trip. I wish we'd had time to go to Toronto, too, but I'm content with our decision to save it for another trip. I'd like to point out that it's taken me over a month to do the captions for these. Here's the key: for the first month and three days I tried to caption them before I uploaded them, which is apparently not an effective way for me to caption pictures because I only managed to get 1/3 of the way through and a good bit of those were blanks where I'd decided not to caption. I uploaded these and captioned the rest online in like ten minutes. And I was more wordy. And Firefox corrected my spelling. So what we've learned from this experiment is that I'm too unmotivated to caption pictures while they're still on my computer and even if I weren't, my spelling sucks so bad that it wouldn't really be a worthwhile venture anyway. This, however, does not explain the 600+ pictures from Europe that have been sitting in that photo account for two years, still uncaptioned and unshared. Dunno what happened there.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:39 AM, November 03, 2008 , Blogger the queen said...

    Loved your comments! Worth it.
    And no mention that the green sign says "Do not throw anything over the escarpment" - is that a well-used Canadian term?

     
  • At 2:26 PM, November 03, 2008 , Blogger  said...

    The pictures are great, and your dog (do we have a name?) is so cute! I'm doing NaBloPoMo, too; we'll at least have the other's to read. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home