Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

There are a lot more houses, but I don't find the house-photo thing very interesting because pictures of houses don't feel like houses feel. Also, because I didn't think about it, there aren't actually any pictures of the fronts of the houses. Use your imagination. Also, I'm almost sure I had more pictures than what got uploaded so I may update this tomorrow if I can figure out what happened.


House Hunters: Chattanooga

1 Comments:

  • At 6:54 PM, December 01, 2008 , Blogger Andrew Mills said...

    I think the first one is my favorite, mostly because of the pretty floors. I wish you'd taken pictures of the exteriors. But they all look nice.

    Let me know if your counter-counter offer got accepted.

    --Andrew

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home