Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Went to team trivia tonight with Dorian and Lauren and Dorian's friends. We took third on a guess about Rod Stewart. So, you know, yay for Rod. I hadn't been in a while...maybe a month...so it was a nice change of pace. If I go too much I start to feel anxious about the people there. Also, the dessert I ordered (I always eat with my family before I go since it's so late) had a biscuit under the ice cream. It was apparently in the description but I hadn't intended to order it--they were out of the thing I wanted--so it was a surprise. Delicious.

I also went to the dentist today. Dude, score one for dental insurance--I can get all my teeth fixed for $211. That's ten fillings--and the white kind too. The insurance is paying like $700. And the dentist was super nice, as was the assistant. Plus my gums are still excellent. So win all around.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:24 AM, November 18, 2008 , Blogger the queen said...

    Was it strawberry shortcake? I'm always amazed when theres a biscuit in srawberry shortcake. I always assume everyone uses those spongy round cakes you get at the grocery.

     
  • At 2:21 PM, November 18, 2008 , Blogger Andrew Mills said...

    What bar do y'all do trivia at? Does Lauren ever drink? I don't know why this matters to me, but for some reason it sort of does.

    --Andrew

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home