Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Appropriate title here

So first, the house. I decided to go look at it again and came to the conclusion that I liked it for $80,000 just fine, but for $90,000...meh. But we looked at some other houses that great, one of which I'm very interested in pursuing. The trouble is it's a foreclosure so I'd be buying it from the bank so I have to have a letter from a bank saying that they'll give me a mortgage. Cue aunt who is a mortgage broker and also very aware of my entire financial situation, soup to nuts. Cross your fingers guys--I should find out if these people will lend me money tomorrow.

I should have written that sooner but I've been honeymooning. Not in the marriage sense but in the TV-on-DVD sense...you know that phase where you start a series on DVD and plan to watch one episode and suddenly it's six in the morning and you promised you'd get up at quarter-till-eight to help your brother get on the bus. And there are things about the show that might have factored into you not watching it as a normal TV show but now that you have all the episodes you need to find out what happens. And even though you have other things to do, all you really want to do is watch more of your show. Daniel gave me Dexter and I've been a zombie for the past few days. In fact, I just finished watching two episodes back to back. In fact, I just put two more episodes on my flash drive and I'm about to go watch those on my laptop. At least there are only three seasons. I don't think I could go without sleep for much longer.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:47 PM, December 19, 2008 , Blogger Andrew Mills said...

    Dude. You discovered Dexter at the same time I discovered Gossip Girl. Thank God for television.

    I'll start on Dexter when I'm done, and you can start of Gossip Girl. Then we can compare notes.

    Good luck on the house!

    If you need references for the loan...I probably wouldn't be the best person to list. But if you get desperate, feel free to use me.

     
  • At 9:50 PM, December 19, 2008 , Blogger The Wayward E said...

    DEXTER!!! Is the third season out already? *cue frenzied netflixing* Now W and I will have something to watch on Christmas eve...and Christmas day...

     
  • At 9:52 PM, December 19, 2008 , Blogger The Wayward E said...

    Good luck with the house! I've got my lucky toes crossed! (The two long ones in the middle!)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home