Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Back Home

There's nothing like being away to make you appreciate being home. More so, there's nothing like being surrounded by your family to make you appreciate living alone. It's one of those things that's cliche because it's true. Even though the drive back exhausted me to the point of only half unpacking the stuff I brought up here, I'm so pleased to be back in my house.

And that's all I've got today. Seriously, the extra hour in the car (accidents everywhere) just kind of zapped me. There's something about sitting still on an interstate that sucks the life out of you.

Ps: Eminem is not good blogging music. I don't want to turn it off because I'm enjoying it, but it's not exactly the kind of stuff that makes me want to write.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:20 PM, November 30, 2009 , Anonymous Andrew said...

    I still don't quite understand why you like Eminem. But I certainly understand how nice it is to be home after a long time away. Which way do you normally go, by the way? Do you just take the freeways? Or do you know back roads that are better? I remember there was a really bad traffic jam on 24 the first time my dad took me to Chatt, so we went down 41 instead, and it was really pretty, but it took forever.

    How was the wedding?

     
  • At 9:57 AM, December 03, 2009 , Blogger The Wayward E said...

    I very much appreciate not living with my father and sister anymore. Speaking of duds.

    I think that I could probably live with my mother, in a duplex situation. My mom is fun to be around, and she doesn't stress me out, but I want my own apartment with kitchen, bathroom, and good thick insulation. Sound-proofing is very important.

    Whose wedding?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home