Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Zuki came to live at the house with me today. She doesn't like the back yard so much as it means being away from me. She also doesn't like me going to the bathroom, for the same reason. Or staying. But you guys, she's so damn cute it's hard to be annoyed. She's probably going to sleep inside tonight, since she doesn't have a doghouse yet and she cries every time I leave her outside. Plus the porch isn't screened in yet so it's a little weird to just leave her where she could potentially fall off. Not that I think she would.

So I'm the crazy lady who lives alone and only talks about her dog. Nice to meet you.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home