Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Empty

I have reached that point in NaBloPoMo where I can no longer even pretend that I have stuff to say. This is why themes are good. They give you stuff to do. Also I'm at my parents' house and it kind of kills any sort of desire to write that may be lurking in my brain. Squashed.

Actually, I watched a Good Eats episode on squash today. I think I'd already seen it, but I was too lazy to fast forward to the next episode so I watched it again. It has me in the mood for soup. And then I watched an episode on salad (not directly afterward, but the episode after the episode about squash) and now I really feel like going to the Olive Garden for soup and salad lunch.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:14 PM, November 29, 2009 , Anonymous Andrew said...

    Martina's boyfriend made acorn squash with brown sugar. I was highly suspect at first, but it turned out amazing. Such a complex flavor! So much better than yellow squash.

    In other news: I am kind of considering buying a Joni Mitchell t-shirt. I feel like this makes me a horrible person, but it's a really good picture of her, and I could just wear it around the house, instead of going outside with it. It costs 18 lbs. I don't know how to convert british currency, so that may be a lot of money, for all I know.

     
  • At 2:15 PM, November 29, 2009 , Anonymous Andrew said...

    "Highly SUSPICIOUS" is I guess the proper way to phrase that, actually.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home