Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Friday, November 13, 2009

It's Puppytime!

I had decided last week while my dog wasn't at my house that it was nice to have the quiet, the lack of hair everywhere, and maybe I'd wait a while to bring her up. You know? Just a week or two.

But then I got my fence today, and it was all I could do to wait for them to finish before I left. I missed that little snot. So now I'm back in Alpharetta with my mother and my LittleDog. I have no restraint.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:23 PM, November 13, 2009 , Blogger The Wayward E said...

    She's a good puppy. =)

     
  • At 2:25 AM, November 14, 2009 , Anonymous Andrew said...

    Hey, while we're sort of on the topic of gay films: Have you ever seen Parting Glances? That clip you posted made me think of it. It's the only film about "The Gay Experience" that doesn't make me want to scratch my eyeballs out. (Have you ever heard of The Boys in the Band? My eyeballs still have some scar tissue caused by that melodramatic shit-fest.) It also has Steve Buscemi in it, which is hella cool.

    And I'm excited you get to take Zuki back with you. It'll be nice to go for walks with her in your pretty neighborhood. Have you found a vet up there yet?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home