Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Six Thoughts on November 25th

I didn't mind the drive to/from Alpharetta and Chattanooga before I lived in Chattanooga. Now the drive to Alpharetta seems to take forever.

I don't know how I lived here for so long without killing myself. Or drinking.

Speaking of the not-drinking, turns out my tolerance has dropped to an affordably low level after essentially not drinking for over a year. It's like being a freshman again.

Related: you cannot buy wine anywhere but a liquor store in Tennessee. Grocery stores have lost half their appeal.

How long does someone have to be in a phase before it's a personality change?

How old do you think I'll be before I can not come home for family holidays. Will I want to by then?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home