Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Watchin' Woopie

So for part of NaBloPoMo I'm going to be running through some of my favorite silver-screen sex scenes. This is mostly because I need a theme for guidance. I was going to post one today, but then I thought...hey! introductions count as a post! And since I am swamped with this move thing (ps: am moving into my house tomorrow--it's about time!) I'm just going to keep it simple today.

I should mention that I did say favorite. Not hottest or featuring Kate Winslet or most cinematic. Favorite. And I'm easily amused. So don't be expecting anything too groundbreaking. Although number one is a classic...for sure. I just found a clip of it and it's just as good as I remember it being.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:49 AM, November 02, 2009 , Anonymous Andrew said...

    You know, the one thing Blogger has started doing that drives me insane is change the current window to a comment screen AND create a new pop-up window for them. What the hell? It almost seems like you'd pretty much have to be coding it to do that on purpose. Like, maliciously.

    Oh, well. I'm looking forward to this month. I'm also looking forward to texting you tommorrow night once you're moved in.

     
  • At 8:24 PM, November 02, 2009 , Blogger The Wayward E said...

    YAY ALL MOVED IN!!! On your own, with your own dog and your own furniture! WOOOOOO!!!

    Exclamation marks cannot adequately express my excitement. When are you having your housewarming party? You don't even need to register for gifts, you can just tell me what you want! Or I could pick out your velvet painting at my own discretion, whichever you prefer.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home