Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

30 Rock

30 Rock is a show about a comedy on NBC. Very Meta. It used to be well-written and fun but in the last season or so it's less funny than it used to be. I don't have any evidence to back that up, but that's how I feel. It's still fun, because it's ridiculous, but it seems like they're having trouble coming up with new episodes. Also, Alec Baldwin bothers me. Also, I love Kenneth's character despite the weird Stone Mountain thing they do for him (Stone Mountain isn't really hicky at all). Also, I like to say also. God, when you look at it too long it looks so awkward. Also. Also. Also.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:00 AM, November 18, 2010 , Anonymous The E said...

    I looooove 30 Rock. Sometimes they miss the mark a little, but I still ROFL most of the time.

    Alec Baldwin is my favorite part.

    Funnily enough, my SUPER URBAN, hate crimes ethnographer (research conducted as the undercover lead singer in a skinhead band/Emory grad student) sociology professor at PSU was from Stone Mountain.

    Every day in class he made some reference to the South, complete with mimicked accent (he, or course, had about as much accent as me) and pantomimed banjo-strumming.

    I was like, DUDE. It's Stone Mountain, not deliverance. Fireworks and a granite hill with safety railings, for fuck's sake. Try Hahira.

    Actually, no. TRY THOMASVILLE. Eek.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home