Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Cold!

I apologize for our first YouTube Wednesday. I was really tired and I wanted to go to sleep, and it was the only youtube window I had open. Also, I mean, don't you love cokeheads?

This week has gone by really fast, which is cool because I have Saturday and Sunday off again. May be going to a party tomorrow, but I'm always kind of unenthusiastic about parties. So I don't know.

In other news, I'm really, really cold. But I don't want to turn the heat on because gas costs money. It sucks, this paying your own bills thing.

That's all I have right now. I'm freezing. That's all I can think about.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:49 AM, November 05, 2010 , Anonymous Andrew said...

    My dad said it was going down to 28 at night in Atlanta. What's weird is we're having a warm spell here. It almost got up to 70 yesterday, and probably didn't get below 55 last night. Which is actually kind of a bummer, cause I sleep much better when it's freezing.

    Who's throwing the party? Someone from work? And related question, since you brought up cokeheads: are there usually a lot of drugs at Chattanooga parties? If you stay at a Portland party long enough (I usually don't), there's pretty much a guarantee that cocaine's gonna surface eventually. And people are always walking inside smelling freshly of pot. Is that how it goes down there, too? Or is cocaine not in such abundant supply?

    I wish you still had those sexy earrings so you could wear them to the party. Do you have a pair of big gold hoop earrings? I think those would look really good on you, too.

     
  • At 6:16 PM, November 05, 2010 , Blogger The Wayward E said...

    Hey! You're doing it!

    I'm sorry I never txted you back. I literally JUST poked my head up above the level of my freaking medsurg book. School is officially killing me.

    I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS MONTH! Yay blog updating!

     
  • At 6:26 PM, November 05, 2010 , Blogger The Wayward E said...

    I'm a bit chilly myself right now, as a matter of fact. It's because I've got the porch door and all the windows thrown open, and it's freezing outside. I'm wearing 3 sweaters and a blanket.

    I have done this stupid thing because when the pets are cold, they snuggle up to me.

    I am lonely.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home