Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Glee

I like Glee because it's really stupid. In much the same way that I liked Desperate Housewives for the two years I watched it, I like seeing the plots because I'm sure I could do better. Not with the singing and dancing stuff--that part is awesome--but with the plots outside of the singing. The cheap writing is really fun, though, almost to a disadvantage of shows that hope for continuity. It's basically like a kids show for adults*. But who doesn't like choreographed song and dance numbers performed by teenagers? It's a fun show. `


*Which is why it's so bothersome when they do serious stuff.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home