Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

House

So House used to be about a curmudgeonly doctor that was addicted to pain meds. And it was fun because you understood House but no one else did. But now his team understands him and how he works and he's not addicted to pills anymore and everything is weird. Not bad, indeed, last week's episode* introduced a new character that has a lot of potential, but the past season or so has been kind of lame. To the point that I wait a while to watch the episodes I've missed. Part of that is it's an hour long and my attention span is short. Part of that is it's been a long time and the show is about ready to be wrapped up. There is a point at which things need to end.




*Since I have to watch things online I stay a week behind as per hulu's availability for House.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:01 PM, November 17, 2010 , Anonymous Andrew said...

    The chick who does Tomato Nation wrote a couple weeks back that her big problem with the show is that the writers won't let the characters move one step forward without moving them 2 steps back a few episodes later.


    How long has House been on the air now?

    Is Cuddy still awesome? Cuddy was the main reason I used to watch that show.

     
  • At 1:04 AM, November 18, 2010 , Anonymous The E said...

    I really don't like House.

    However, my right to voice preferences is pretty compromised by the vast amounts of Law&Order: SVU and The West Wing I've been watching lately.

    I AM ADDICTED TO THESE SHOWS.

    I think I want to be a detective. Someone who busts kneecaps and makes tough statements. Or possibly a lawyer.

    OKAY. IT'S TRUE.

    I really just want to be Ice-T.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home