Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson

I love Craig Ferguson. Its true...I can't help it. His show is consistently funny and it doesn't take itself too seriously. I mean, shit, he has a robot skeleton sidekick. But Craig is someone I'll watch if I'm awake and I try not to rearrange my life for. Because if it's between getting up and going to the park and staying up and watching an hour of awesome, I should pick the park, right? Carpe diem, and all that?

Except sometimes I don't. Because you just have to leave the day where it is and watch some more Craigyferg.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:31 PM, November 20, 2010 , Anonymous Andrew said...

    I love that you call it Craigyferg. Did you come up with that?

    I keep meaning to read his book. Do you still have it? Would you send me it, if you do? I love me a good memoir.
    I'm leaving a book with Emily for you, by the way. Hopefully you'll see each other at Christmas so she can give it to you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home