Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Friday, November 12, 2010

The Mentalist

The Mentalist is sort of the last on my list of shows. Well, that and House. If I were going to kick a show off it'd probably be The Mentalist. But the back story is cool and the shows are clever and Simon Baker is really pretty. It's one of the only shows that I actively watch (rather than have on while I do something else) and most of the time I find whatever crime they're solving interesting. Plus it's super cool that the main character is so damaged and vengeful. It loses points for being an hour-long show though. My attention span is limited.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:21 PM, November 14, 2010 , Anonymous Andrew said...

    When and why did House get moved to the bottom of your list?

     
  • At 1:18 AM, November 15, 2010 , Anonymous The E said...

    I don't know about the Mentalist, but House gets on my freaking nerves. It's the same damn show every day. Also, those medical things he does? Not that genius.

    Similarly, I can't watch Nurse Jackie because it causes me to spaz out.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home