Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Monday, November 01, 2010

Nablopo-oh-no.

So the last time I posted here was the end of last November. Pretty shitty, I suppose. But what can I say? I have priorities and the blog is not one. Writing is not one, nowadays. I don't have a particular place in the house to write and I never feel particularly motivated to sit down and hammer anything out.

I work retail, at a grocery store. I love it so much it's almost embarrassing, but I love it because my coworkers are great and because I'm really good at it. I do feel like I'm sort of wasting my awesome, selling liquid to rich people. But I do feel like it's where I'm supposed to be right now. And Chattanooga is really awesome. Except for all the southern people. But the city is just gorgeous. Especially because there's a proper fall, and I've enjoyed the crap out of walking the dog downtown every night in the perfect autumn air.

So that's it. Maybe I'll think of a theme. Maybe I won't. Whatever.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:21 PM, November 05, 2010 , Blogger The Wayward E said...

    Chattanooga is really beautiful. I sometimes wish that W and I could move there. He'd never go for it, but then lately he's been talking about maybe living in Austin (which is in goddamn TEXAS last time I checked, GOOD GRIEF), so who knows.

    I never write anymore either. Sometimes it makes me a little sad, but mostly, eh. You're right. Not me right now.

    Also, the things I want to write about are SO TOTALLY HIPAA violations. Like, the opposite of respect for patient privacy. So I'm keepin' it all bottled up inside.

     
  • At 6:22 PM, November 05, 2010 , Blogger The Wayward E said...

    And! Your job is kickass.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home