Somewhere Else

You know how it is with the traveling type. We're never really anywhere for long.

Saturday, November 06, 2010

TV!

Andrew had a great idea for a mini-theme, mini being due to the lack of subject matter, but I am prepared to talk about the TV shows I actively follow. The trick is, there's only nine of them because I work nights and I feel like I should do more on my off time than sit in front of the computer. So I decided to limit myself to six hours of TV a week, not including CraigyFerg, which makes my list pretty slim. But when I'm not watching TV for the brain-autopilot option I find myself seeking out only shows that really amuse me.

I'm totally phoning this NaBloPoMo thing in this year, so maybe a theme will help me. I doubt it.

No More Hotdogs was fantastic, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home